January 24, 2015 - CAPACOA announced the winners of the 2013-2014 CAPACOA Awards, recognizing excellence in the field of live performance touring and presenting, at its annual Awards Gala Dinner. These awards were sponsored and presented by Re:Sound. Read more
January 22, 2015 - The National Arts Centre (NAC) is pleased to announce that Toronto’s Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra has been awarded the 2015 National Arts Centre Award for Distinguished Contribution to Touring in the Performing Arts. Read more
January 6, 2015 – You really can't make it to the Conference but you don't want to miss out on great professional development. Don't worry: we've got you covered. The CAPACOA Conference will once again be webcast. Read more
January 6, 2015 – In this issue: Important regulatory updates including Re:Sound and R105, the federal budget and the arts, professional development webcasts and webinars, and more. Read more
January 5, 2015 – The Canadian Conference of the Arts, Canadian Arts Coalition and Saskatchewan Arts Alliance published the analysis of the 2014 Federal Budget which examines federal funding for the arts and culture sector over the whole 2014 calendar year. Read more
- Finance Committee Tables a Useful Report
- CAPACOA and Re:Sound Reach Breakthrough Agreement
- Arts Organizations Collaborate on Tax Withholding Matters
- A New NAC: Re-imagining Canada’s home for the performing arts
- LEANARTS Program Announces Selected Teams
- Good News for Performing Arts Organizations about Credit Card Processing Fees
- What’s the matter with numbers?
- Stretch Tax Credit – Where are We Now?
- Culture Frontstage at Cross-Sectoral Summit
- Employment Opportunity: CAPACOA Seeks an Executive Director