December 18, 2014 – Last week, the Standing Committee on Finance tabled its pre-budget report following cross-country consultations, and the review of many, many pre-budget briefs (including one each from CAPACOA and the Canadian Arts Coalition). Read more
The 27th annual CAPACOA Conference takes place in Halifax, NS from January 21 to 24, 2015. Celebrating The Culture of Convergence, the event features keynote speaker Richard Evans and an intimate 'Artist Voice' interview with Natalie MacMaster.
December 17, 2014 – CAPACOA is proud to announce that we have reached an agreement in principle with Re:Sound. Read more
December 11, 2014 – The Performing Arts Alliance under the initiative of CAPACOA has put together a working group to explore ways of improving the administration of Regulation 105 withholding tax. Read more
December 10, 2014 – The Honourable John Baird, Minister of Foreign Affairs and M.P. for Ottawa West-Nepean, and the Honourable Shelly Glover, Minister of Canadian Heritage and Official Languages, today announced capital funding of $110.5 million to transform and revitalize the National Arts Centre. Read more
December 8, 2012 – Ten teams from across the performing arts disciplines have been chosen to participate in LEANARTS, the experimental pilot program designed to support promising performing arts initiatives in Toronto by introducing them to the tools and methodologies used by technology startups. Read more
- All Access Volume 6 Issue 10
- Good News for Performing Arts Organizations about Credit Card Processing Fees
- What’s the matter with numbers?
- Stretch Tax Credit – Where are We Now?
- Culture Frontstage at Cross-Sectoral Summit
- Employment Opportunity: CAPACOA Seeks an Executive Director
- Webinars Plenty
- CAPACOA Makes the Case for Investments in the Arts
- Arts Day on the Hill 2014: A Real Success
- Call for nominations for the National Arts Centre Award for Distinguished Contribution to Touring