February 9, 2016 – If you are regularly touring in the U.S., you will be aware that there are substantial processing delays at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) service centers. Read more
Did you know ?
In hundreds of communities across Canada, people and organizations are devoting their skills to bring together touring artists and audiences. This is the field of performing arts presentation.
February 4, 2016 – You know that jaw-dropping guitar solo? Well, research suggests it’s beyond just amazing; it may have anti-inflammatory properties too. Read more
February 2, 2016 – At CAPACOA, we are constantly on the lookout for exciting trends, approaches and opportunities in the performing arts. Over the next two months, we'll be presenting webinars on the outcomes of our inquiries in two fascinating areas : collaborative audience research and arts & health. Read more
January 18, 2016 – In this issue: six facts you must know in 2016, pre-budget consultations, performing arts and the creative class, a few things you may have missed in 2015, and more. Read more
January 7, 2016 – In hundreds of communities across Canada, people and organizations are devoting their skills to bring together touring artists and audiences. Here is the realm of performing arts presentation in six infographics and detailed statistics. Read more
- Extension of the Agreement with Re:Sound
- New Government; Renewed Advocacy on International Taxation
- Arts Presenting Input in the Ontario Culture Talks
- Innovative Collaboration Agreement Between CINARS and CAPACOA
- Debbie Slade Celebrated with a Lifetime Achievement Award
- Norman Armour receives the NAC Award for Distinguished Contribution to Touring
- Time Crunch: The Enemy of Culture?
- Canadian Heritage Partnership Reveals Scope of Presenting Sector
- Canadian Arts Coalition Welcomes New Canadian Heritage Minister
- Of Impairment and Aesthetics