January 12, 2017 – CAPACOA regularly collaborates with key partners from the presentation sector and beyond to create an environment in which performing arts presentation can thrive. This winter, we are opening up the discussions: we invite you to join them as part of our Arts in Perspective conversations, a highly interactive web conference series. Read more
Did you know ?
In hundreds of communities across Canada, people and organizations are devoting their skills to bring together touring artists and audiences. This is the field of performing arts presentation.
January 11, 2017 – CAPACOA and RIDEAU are pleased to announce that the jury for the PCBP gave out last December financial support to 18 of its members. Read more
January 10, 2017 – The big celebration year has begun. In countless communities accross Canada, the 150th anniversary of the confederation will be celebrated with big and small events, including through performing arts presentations. Read more
December 14, 2016 – In this issue: audience development insights, index of wellbeing, policy updates, leadership program, funding news, and more. Read more
December 13, 2016 – Further to several meetings with the Canada Revenue Agency, the Performing Arts Tax Working Group is re-issuing today a series of recommendations for the enhancement of non-resident taxation. Read more
- Going Solo to a Show
- Some Good, Some Bad News for Leisure and Culture in Canada, According to Wellbeing Index
- CAPACOA @ CINARS: A Successful First Edition
- CAPACOA and Partners Receive Trillium Seed Grant
- Higher US Visa Processing Fees (But Same Delays)
- A Systems View of International Taxation
- November is Arts and Health Month
- Where is the art?
- Michele Emslie Elected New Board Chair
- Sense of Belonging Matters to the Arts (and Vice Versa)