CAPACOA’s Annual General Meeting will take place online via Adobe Connect on Tuesday, October 20 at 1pm EST.
This iCal file includes step by step instructions for joining the meeting through a computer or mobile device.
In preparation for the meeting, please view the following documents:
- 2015 AGM Agenda
- Minutes from the 2014 AGM for approval
- Audited Statements – Fiscal Year End, March 31st 2015
- CAPACOA Annual Report 2014-2015
- Election of Directors, proposed slate
- 2015 Proxy Form
Registration for AGM
Only members in good standing are eligible to vote. To confirm your membership status, please contact Mélanie Bureau.
You will receive a confirmation email with the access information on the day of the AGM. If you don't receive this email, here is the link to join the AGM: http://capacoa.adobeconnect.com/agm-aga/.
Test Your Computer’s Readiness
To make sure your computer is ready for the AGM and the Adobe Connect experience, please click here and follow any on-screen instructions.
Please log-in at least 5 minutes early to ensure your technology is in order. Please note, that it is the responsibility of each member to ensure his/her computer and systems are readied in order to fully participate in the meeting.
Here are other things you can do to improve the quality of the web conference.
- If possible, be on a wired internet.
- If possible, use a headset, headphones or ear buds.
- Reboot your computer and restart your modem prior to logging in.
- Google Chrome is not a supported browser. Please use Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer. Close all other internet applications and connections - Skype, MSN, iChat, mail, smartphones or devices.
Member Communication During the AGM
You will have the option to join the audio portion of the meeting via Voice over IP or through your phone. You will be able to communicate in writing at all times via instant chat, and you will also be able to ‘virtually’ raise your hand in order to indicate your wish to speak. Please ensure you have a headset, headphones or ear buds for use during the meeting as they enhance the audio quality significantly for all users.