The Canadian Arts Presenting Association (CAPACOA), in partnership with FACTOR, was pleased to present the Export Buyers Program (EBP), that took place during the 2014 Conference, “The Culture of Curiosity”.
- Erika Elliott, Artistic Director, SummerStage - New York City, NY
- Terri Dollar Program Director Artsplosure/First Night® Raleigh/Arts Alive Raleigh. Raleigh, North Carolina
- Paul Fahy Artistic Director Galway Arts Festival, Black Box Theatre Galway, Ireland
- Dan Mayer Executive Director Kirkland Performance Center, Kirkland,Washington
- Art Menius Executive Director The ArtsCentre, Carrboro, NC
- Dave Pier Harris Center for the Arts Folsom Lake College, Folsom, California
1. Speed Dating
Friday, January 24th: 9:00am to 11:00am - This series of short, snappy, 5minute one-on-one sessions was designed to get delegates acquainted with international participants from the EBP and fellow conference delegates.
2. One-on-One Meetings
These pre-scheduled 15-minute meetings allowed delegates to meet with Export Buyers one-on-one.
We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the
Department of Canadian Heritage (Canada Music Fund) and of Canada's Private Radio Broadcasters.