CAPACOA needs on-going support from individuals and organizations in order to fully meet its mandate and continue to grow and enhance services.
If you value the services that we provide in areas such as advocacy, research and mentorship, please consider making a tax-deductible donation.
Your donation can make a difference:
- $25 will cover the webconferencing costs of our next webinar
- $50 will send a newsletter which will include the critical information you need
- $100 will enable us to acquire valuable research data
- $500 will make it possible to deliver another edition of The Succession Plan
- A monthly donation of $25 will host the Presenter’s Toolkit for a full year
Your donation can be any amount. General donations are directed at programs and services of CAPACOA. We are always pleased to discuss directed donations.
CAPACOA is a registered charity. View our profile on Charity Listings.
Thank you for your support!
Thank you to all who have donated to CAPACOA in 2013-2014!
"CAPACOA continues to lead the way in arts presentation in Canada and shows strong leadership in the community through its conferences and programming."
Aviva Fleising, Canadian Dance Assembly
Talking about Impact
When James Moore was interviewed at The Hour about budget cuts, he spoke of how the Canadian Arts Coalition had been instrumental in maintaining the Canada Council's budget. CAPACOA had itself played an instrumental role at the Coalition's Arts Day: the statistics that the Minister quoted had been prepared by the CAPACOA office.