May 24, 2012 - The release of supplementary Value of Presenting reports drew the attention of several medias over the last week.
CAPACOA was interviewed yesterday on CBC Yukon's Airplay regarding the report on Rural and Northern Presenting, as well as on Radio-Canada Alberta, regarding the report on Presenting in Francophone Minorities. These interviews followed the publication of an article by Francopresse.ca on May 18.
Value of Presenting Media Coverage To Date
- The power of the performing arts, CBC Yukon, Airplay, May 23, 2012
- Les francophones consomment plus d'arts vivants, Radio-Canada Alberta, La croisée des chemins, May 23, 2012
- News story, CBC Yukon Radio One, May 23, 2012 [no link]
- Les francophones consomment davantage d'arts vivants que la moyenne des Canadiens, Association de la presse francophone, Francopresse, May 18, 2012
- Interview by Alliance des radios communautaires, Des cordes à son ARC, May 18, 2012 [no link]
- Interview by TV Rogers, Entre nous, May 15, 2012 [no link]
- Sondage - Les arts de la scène ont la cote, Le Devoir, March 28, 2012
- And several blog posts by the Canadian Dance Assembly, Creative Trust, the Alliance for Arts and Culture, Développez votre auditoire, IFACCA, and the Creative City Network of Canada.