The Presenter's Toolkit is part of a Canada-wide initiative to bolster the training and professional development of performing arts presenters and of cultural workers within the presenting field.
The Presenter's Toolkit is
- a database of skills development resources for presenters
- a directory of arts consultants
- best practices and innovative approaches recommended by presenters
- a wealth of audience development tips and tricks of the trade
- a virtual library to optimize professional activities
- a calendar of professional development and networking events
- CAPACOA's dedicated online tool for professional development
The Presenter's Toolkit is a joint initiative of RIDEAU (Réseau indépendant des diffuseurs d'événements artistiques unis), CAPACOA and the Fédération culturelle canadienne-française (FCCF) for the Alliance des réseaux de diffusion des arts de la scène (ARDAS).
Follow the Presenter's Toolkit on Twitter.