December 13, 2016 – Further to several meetings with the Canada Revenue Agency, the Performing Arts Tax Working Group is re-issuing today a series of recommendations for the enhancement of non-resident taxation. Read more
Digitizing the Performing Arts: An Assessment of Opportunities, Issues and Challenges is designed to offer a springboard for new conversations and digital capacity- and skill-building in the presenting field.
December 12, 2016 – "Fear of missing out" or "Joy of missing out" – in the era of social media, is it still all right for people to go out on their own? Read more
November 22, 2016 – Canadian's quality of life lags economic growth, according to the latest Canadian Index of Wellbeing report. The report also finds that the Leisure and Culture domain has seen the most dramatic decline since 1994. There are nonetheless a few positive signs. Read more
November 21, 2016 – The inaugural edition of CAPACOA @ CINARS came to a conclusion on Saturday, November 19, with the closing gala dinner of the CINARS Biennale. The finale to this innovative partnership was enhanced with the presentation of several awards. Read more
November 5, 2016 – At Ontario Contact, Peterborough MPP Jeff Leal met with members of the CAPACOA, IPAA and Ontario Presents to formally congratulate the three partners on receiving a $75,000 Seed grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation. Read more
- Higher US Visa Processing Fees (But Same Delays)
- A Systems View of International Taxation
- November is Arts and Health Month
- Where is the art?
- Michele Emslie Elected New Board Chair
- Sense of Belonging Matters to the Arts (and Vice Versa)
- It Matters
- Dual Band: Digital Consumption and Live Arts Experience
- INFRAconsults: CAPACOA Adds a Building Block
- Call for nominations for the NAC Award for Distinguished Contribution to Touring