October 17, 2016 – Michele Decottignies, for The Deaf, Disability & Mad Arts Alliance of Canada and panelist at CAPACOA @ CINARS asks the question:, "Why is "art" missing from a search of "disability art" in the largest database in the world?" Read more
CAPACOA will hold its 29th conference in conjunction with the CINARS Biennale and MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL.
Expect bigger than ever international networking opportunities, world-class performances, and thought-provoking professional development.
October 6, 2016 – CAPACOA member gathered via web conference for the 30th annual general meeting of the association. Many accomplishments were celebrated and a new Board Chair was elected. Read more
October 4, 2016 – A sense of belonging is important to build safe, vibrant communities and it brings purpose to our live, claims the latest national Vital Signs report published by Community Foundations of Canada. And the arts are part of the mix. Read more
September 27, 2016 – The Truth and Reconciliation Commission marked a critical moment in Canadian history with the release of 94 Calls to Action. It prompted each one of us to take action and to establish new relationships. Many initiatives have since taken root in the performing arts sector. Read more
September 26, 2016 – Following the spring’s pre-consultation, the Department of Canadian Heritage is now going broad band with the next phase of the consultation on Canadian Content in a Digital World, also known as #DigiCanCon. The performing arts sector is also diving in with its own processes. Read more
- INFRAconsults: CAPACOA Adds a Building Block
- Call for nominations for the NAC Award for Distinguished Contribution to Touring
- All Access Volume 8 Issue 8
- Applications are now being accepted for the PCBP program.
- Taking Stock of Digital Innovation in the Performing Arts
- CAPACOA Submits Brief to the Finance Committee
- Opportunity for Input on Infrastructure Funding
- Have you Upgraded your #ArtPresenting OS Yet?
- How Vibrant Culture Attracts Top Talent
- Art for Social Good