November 22, 2016 – Canadian's quality of life lags economic growth, according to the latest Canadian Index of Wellbeing report. The report also finds that the Leisure and Culture domain has seen the most dramatic decline since 1994. There are nonetheless a few positive signs. Read more
CAPACOA held its 29th conference in conjunction with the CINARS Biennale and MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL.
Delegates took advantage of bigger than ever international networking opportunities, world-class performances, and thought-provoking professional development.
November 21, 2016 – The inaugural edition of CAPACOA @ CINARS came to a conclusion on Saturday, November 19, with the closing gala dinner of the CINARS Biennale. The finale to this innovative partnership was enhanced with the presentation of several awards. Read more
November 9, 2016 – "Feel good news" issue: Arts Day recap, federal budget analysis, Indigenous arts initiatives, progress on international taxation, and more. Read more
November 5, 2016 – At Ontario Contact, Peterborough MPP Jeff Leal met with members of the CAPACOA, IPAA and Ontario Presents to formally congratulate the three partners on receiving a $75,000 Seed grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation. Read more
November 4, 2016 – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has announced a substantial increase in I-129 filing fees. This is a source of concern for touring artists and for presenters alike. Read more
- A Systems View of International Taxation
- November is Arts and Health Month
- Where is the art?
- Michele Emslie Elected New Board Chair
- Sense of Belonging Matters to the Arts (and Vice Versa)
- It Matters
- Dual Band: Digital Consumption and Live Arts Experience
- INFRAconsults: CAPACOA Adds a Building Block
- Call for nominations for the NAC Award for Distinguished Contribution to Touring
- Applications are now being accepted for the PCBP program.